Photobucket

License

These images are protected by Federal Copyright Law and are the sole property of D. G. Alvarado. Please do not reproduce without permission.

Monday, August 30, 2010

10:365-242

Sometimes life just gets in the way 
& some of us just need a little kick. 
;) Thanks Tracy!



I volunteered to teach a photography semester long elective course to MS & HS students at my school, knowing good & well that I am no where near qualified enough to do this---but also knowing that I'm the type that if I have to teach it I will LEARN it & do the very best job I possibly can.  When the choice is nothing over something, I figure at least they'll get something out of it! Many a late night of mine has recently been spent working on curriculum & most of the time I'm running just a step ahead of them.

2 comments:

  1. You are a brave woman teaching that class! I hope it continues to fall into place

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome and beauty!

    Hope the class is going well!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Roll

Contributors

My photo
I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day,and because in the past I've had trouble getting all of my 365 shots, this year I will be using the camera on my iPod touch, the quality of the photo isn't that great, but I'm hoping it will keep me shooting daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun! I will also be joining a Project52 in order to keep up with the use of my DSLR. :) I'm hoping I can keep up with both this time! :)

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP